Wednesday 11 November 2020

room 4 filled trip

On Friday 6th of November, room 4 and room 1 went to the Magret Mahy playground. I went to the really twisty slide, the wide slide and the tramp. Then we skipped to the town library. We did a competition to build a native bird out of lego in 5 minutes. Time raced by. Emilee, Monty, Matias and I built couches. It was time for us to go to the museum and we also had lunch. Some people saw a Moreporke. I did! Have you seen one? Brody and Jacob and my Mum and I went into the museum and we had a look around for some cool olden day stuff. Then we had a teacher who taught us how to play Maori games, olden day games and all that stuff. I loved trying knuckle bones. Some people went home with their parents, some people went on the bus and I went to the dairy with Mum and got Mountain Dew.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post