Tuesday 24 November 2020

Gorilla Report

Hi my mane is Jai and I have done a report Gorillas.

First i have looked for some facts and this is what I got.

they live in a family. They can eat all day long.

They're one of the biggest, most powerful living primates.

 They live in Equatorial Africa.


Gorillas have big bushy fur and a big forehead they live in Equatorial Africa and some

 species live in the rainforest where it is very wet and hot.


These animals are very protective of their brothers and sisters so if you came close to them in the wild you could get very hurt, so stay away. They will attack you if you go close to their babies.


They eats leaves, vegetables sometimes meat but mainly leaves,and vegetables. They are pretty lazy and strong and powerful.


I love Gorillas to bits and I hope they never get extinct.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post