Wednesday 25 November 2020

My Hybrid Animal

WALT: write an accurate description of two animals merged into 1


The body of my animal has black circles and yellow fur behind the black circles. This animal is the tallest land animal and has the longest neck in the world. It also has long legs, maybe also the longest in the world. When it runs it looks kind of clumsy. It has a black and yellow bushy tail. 


The head of my animal has a big long tongue that has a split in the middle. The tongue moves sideways. It has a light green scaly shiny head and yellow glistening eyes.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post