Friday 23 October 2020

A moment in time at the market.

Walt: use in punctuation correctly and write in first person.


One Saturday afternoon Mum and I and my brother and my cousins went to the Riccarton Market. It was so sunny I could have worn a t-shirt as there were no rain clouds. When we got there, there was a butterfly knife and a rubber band gun. I could smell yummy bakery food. For lunch I had an American hotdog boy they were good for my tum tum. Then after we had lunch we jumped in the van and went home. It started to rain. 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jai, I remember that day very well, we had a fabulous weekend with your cousins. The American hot dog's went down a treat! You have used excellent punctuation in this recount of our day at Riccarton markets. Well done buddy, keep it up 👌

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post