Friday 14 May 2021

Refugee Walk

 W.A.L.T write a brief Recount. 


On Monday the 10th the Senior syndicate went to the red zone. At the red zone we be came refugees and faced lots of challenges.  The challenges that we faced were building huts and eating rice but it was so hot my hands were red after that. The hut building was so fun because I was with my 2 best friends Mace and Hunter. Back to the other challenges, we also had to walk through a field with fake bombs with a blind fold. After this I don't think I would like to be a refugee. 




1 comment:

  1. Hi Jai,
    My name is Hunter from New Brighton Catholic, I really enjoyed reading your blog post, This reminds me of when I did this. Next time you could check your spelling before posting your blog.

    What else did you do?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post