Tuesday 17 August 2021

EMMA TWIGG CAME TO NBC SCHOOL

Emma Twigg come to my school at 9 o clock on the 17 Th of august on Tuesday and me and some anther people did a kapa haka. Then we had a question and answer it was so cool to see our Olympic gold medalist. Then we sang cover me in sunshine by Pink. She talked to us about her changes in the sport and how she gets up in the morning and has a good breacky then she gets some rest they goes to the gym and 2 hours on the water then another rest till she does it again

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jai that is so cool that Emma Twigg came to school. It would of been awesome to see her in person after watching all her races on the TV. It sounds like she has a very busy day with lots of good food and rest as well. Did you get to touch the gold medal?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post