Friday 21 August 2020

Jai narrative writing

 Once upon a time there lived a toad that was an ugly monster. He was so aggressive that he would eat your head off if you looked at him for a long time.

He looked black like the night sky, and he had spikes all over his body. When something hits him he makes an awful screeching noise. He lived in an abandoned cave. It was very damp. You could hear plip plop plip plop as the water dripped from the ceiling and ran

 down the walls. There was a hobo called Joe in the bushes. He was hunting the toad because he wanted the toad's spikes. On the same day there was an explorer. His name was Jai and he is trying to find the extinct toad/main character to put it in the zoo. But in the corner of Jais' eye he sees hobo Joe trying to kill the toad but Jai swoops in and grapes the toad and takes the toad to the zoo. the end


2 comments:

  1. hello Jai 😊 it is a very cool story and I liked all of your descriptive words and adjectives. next time can you tell me what your learning to do. Whats your favourite thing to write about?

    from George

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Riley here from Rawhiti School. I really like this story in many way's first is it starts off with a toad which made me laugh a little. It's awesome you remembered full stops and capital letters!! Next time you could add some people talking like Jai sees the toad and Hobo Joe's like "hey you cant take him". But other than that I really like this story.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post