Friday 26 June 2020

Jai Hodder Zoo Arguement

I think animals should be kept in zoos. 

they should have a massive enclosure 

 Keep the animals safe from poachers

Have trees in giraffe enclosure not hay 



I think that animals should be kept in zoos. Here are three reasons why. They should have a massive enclosure, it keeps the animals safe from poachers and zoos should have trees in the giraffe enclosure .    


Firstly, I think animals should be in zoos to stop then roaming around the streets. I think wild animals can threaten people around the streets. I think that  animals should also have 

a good zookeeper in the zoo to give the animals their correct food. 


Secondly, I think zoos are good because they can save animals from poachers. This is good because we don't want to lose those animals and for them to become extinct. The zookeeper will also look after the animals correctly. 


Finally, it is important that giraffes have trees in their enclosure so it is just like their habitat in the wild and the leaves from the trees are a good source of food for the giraffes.


I think that animals should be in zoos because they are tamed and have the zookeepers give them a good and happy life. The end from Jai



 


 


 thank you for looking at my work


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post